Pitch To Win
AUTHORS: Justin Cohen
GENRE: Business strategy
RELEASE DATE: August 2018
ABOUT THE BOOK
Being the best doesn’t guarantee you’ll get the business. Having the best pitch does. Whether you’re looking for clients, investors or employees, you need to know how to pitch your products, services and ideas in a way that is most likely to secure you the deal. Justin Cohen’s internationally acclaimed six-step formula is designed to do just that. Having taught and refined his Pitch To Win programme for five years, and having helped secure numerous multimillion-dollar deals in that time, Justin now shares his secrets for success in Pitch To Win, the book. In it he reveals:
- The number-one reason a winning pitch gets chosen over the competition.
- The mind-set of people who win the most pitches.
- A step-by-step guide to creating and delivering a winning pitch script.
- How to reduce nervousness and develop “big pitch temperament”.
- How to win without being salesy.
- How to win with integrity, by living your purpose.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Justin Cohen is a business strategist, international speaker and a world-leading expert on pitching for business. He has coached entrepreneurs, small businesses and major corporates to win some of the toughest multimillion-dollar pitches.